Here are all the rules & regulations for this game. All matches must be played according to FIFA Laws of the Game, except as specifically modified by tournament rules and officials
- "Kick Off" Mode
- 6-minute Halves
- Injuries: On
- Off Sides: On
- Time/Score Display: On
- Player Status Bar: Player Names
- Camera: Dynamic or Tele
Players are allowed to use multiple teams throughout the tournament as they please. Players using the same team to play against each other is permitted.
Players are only allowed to pause the game if their team is in possession of the ball.
Each player will play a minimum of 3 games. After the 3 games in the group stage, the top two players in each group will qualify for the single-elimination stage up to the final. The brackets in the single-elimination stage are not randomly seeded. If you came first in your group, you will play against a player who came second in his group, and vice versa. If you came first in group A, you will play the player who came 2nd in group B, etc.
If a player does not show for the game or forfeits during the game, he/she loses the game with the maximum score of 3-0.
Standings and Tie-breakers
It is the responsibility of the players to keep up with their team’s standings. Three points will be awarded for a win, one point for a tie and zero points for a loss in the group stage. In the event of ties in point standings, the following sequence will be used to determine who advances to the elimination stage, and who wins his group:
- Points earned from matches won or tied.
- Result of head to head game.
- Goal difference: Total net score for tournament games. Net score = goals scored, less goals scored against.
- If two teams are still tied, a 12min (6min per half) match will be played to determine the winner.
After a tied game in knock-out stage, the game will go to overtime and then penalties to determine a winner.
Conduct and Discipline
The administration has the right to disqualify players from the tournament after misconduct or unethical behaviour during the Tournament. Disqualification means that the player is not allowed to play any more games in the Tournament and will automatically lose every next game with the maximum score of 3-0.
- Upon kickoff, a player has to pass the ball atleast three times before scoring.
- A player cannot press the middle pad to use the goal keeper in any point during the match. If a player makes use of this button, the match will result in a forfeit loss and can lead to disqualification from the tournament
- Frequent and purposeful pausing during game play may be subject to disqualification.
- No sideline coaching is allowed. You may cheer or boo as the game progresses, but you may not offer advice to anyone playing a game.
- If a player purposely turns off a game while it’s in progress, that player will be disqualified from the tournament. Entry into future tournaments may be denied.
- All players must play the Game using the above game-play settings. Any deviation from these settings will result in automatic disqualification. If game settings are found to be wrong by the tournament administrators, the players and the game will be disqualified.
- By entering this tournament, each participant consents to the posting and use of his or her name and/or photograph on High Point Gamer promotional material.
- If a player requires a joystick, you can ask us and we can lend you one. It is important that you give us your ID card for the period of time you are using our joystick, and we will give it back when you give us the joystick back. If the joystick is lost or damaged, the player has to pay for it.
- By attending the Fifa Tournament, participants agree without reservations to comply with these rules and regulations, as well as the decisions made by the referees of the tournament. The application of these rules and regulations is at the sole discretion of the referees. Any decisions made may overrule the following rules and regulations to maintain the spirit of competition. Participants have to obey the instructions made by the referees at all times.
- Tournament participant acknowledges that High Point Gamer has the right to modify these rules and regulations at any given time and without prior notice.
- All participants are expected to maintain a certain level of respect and friendliness with the other participants, referees and HPG staff. Disrespectful and unsportsman like behaviour towards the referees and participants will not be tolerated. Pentalties may include immediate disqualification and/or a temporary ban from High Point Gamer tournaments.
- Every participant has to stay ready and available for the duration of the tournament, or until his elimination from the tournament. Longer absence needs to be approved by the referees in order to avoid any sort of punishment